Guarantor: Mgr. Hana Trávníčková
Territorial landscape studies (ÚSK) are processed primarily for planning purposes. Unlike spatial plans, however, ÚSK provide considerably more detailed and comprehensive solutions for the land of interest that overlap municipalities. They provide municipalities with supportive material for new spatial plans or for their updating, and serve to update spatial analytical data for municipalities with extended power. ÚSK provide a whole range of material and outputs useful for
- making spatial planning decisions (nature conservation, water authority, agricultural land protection, etc.),
- preparing both complex and minor projects,
- coordinating other activities in the area (e.g. comprehensive land consolidation).
Who is this service intended for
The beneficiary of ÚSK is the planning authority of municipalitites with extended power.
We offer to process regional land studies as
- important planning background materials usable for future development and for the racional use of landscape,
- comprehensive document that deals with landscape throughout the whole area of municipalitites with extended power.
- Pilot territorial landscape study for parts of ORP Kyjov, 2016