Guarantor: Ing. Čestmír Kantor
The purpose of the system analysis is to convert the informal requirements and ideas of the client about IS into a form that clearly defines the scope, functions and data model that make it possible to commence custom development and ensure the successful implementation of IS in the client’s environment.
The system analysis is therefore a precise set of requirements for IS in accordance with the client’s expectations. Also further processed are basic examples of use (UseCase) and proposals for a data and working model according to the UML standard (especially an ERD diagram, process map, etc.).
The result is a basic design of IS prepared in the form of a structured test – set of requirements or in the form of selected models of UML language for describing the design of IS and its architecture.
Who is this service intended for
This service is intended for the central authorities of public administration, but also for regional or commercial entities that need to acquire or update their IS.
- Analysis and design of information systems in the agricultural field. We focus primarily on providing technical support for the Common Agricultural Policy and on the design of comprehensive systems for administration and control agricultural subsidies.
- Analysis of the impact of legislative changes. Comprehensive analysis of legislation and legislative changes in order to propose necessary amendments to the registries and IS of public administration.
- System integration. Processing broader and more extensive projects aimed at analyzing comprehensive sectoral strategies in the areas of agriculture and protecting the environment and in design concepts and visions for IS. We employ new and unconventional methods of classification for requirements based on the agenda for addressing issues. We consistently support SOA standards.
- Analysis of geographic information systems. We perform comprehensive analyses of geographic information systems focusing primarily on analyzing and processing geographic data bases, web mapping portals and mobile GSI applications.
- Analysis and design of knowledge and expert information systems
- Comprehensive analysis of data registers and related administration at the Ministry of Environment as of 1 April 2014, 2014
- Identification of societal challenges, requirements, needs and operations of the Ministry of Agriculture, 2015
- Designing the vision of the architecture and concept of IS of the Ministry of Agriculture, 2015
- Design, development and implementation of the Integrated Administration and Control System (IACS) for a paying agency in Croatia, 2012
- Upgrade and implementation of a new version of the Land Parcel Identification System (LPIS) according to user relations for the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Water Management in Macedonia, 2014
- Integrated air pollution monitoring, Institute of Public Health Ostrava